REGISTER for ASHEcon 2014!
ASHE and the USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics are working together to plan an outstanding program that will bring together leaders in health policy and economics. More information about the registration process, including the link to register is available on the ASHEcon website.
- Access to plenary lectures & scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibitor hall & poster session
- breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Monday-Wednesday
- Opening Welcome Reception
- Dinner Reception at the Natural History Museum
A break down of registration fees:
There are four registration categories based on ASHEcon membership and student status.
- ASHEcon Member (Early: $460, Standard: $610, On-Site: $900)
- Non-ASHEcon Member (Early: $780, Standard: $850, On-Site: $900)
**If you are not a member of ASHEcon you may also purchase a membership with your registration and register at the member rate. Becoming a member will greatly lower your registration rate!**
- University Institutional Member (Early: $225, Standard: $375, On-Site: $900)
- Non-Institutional Member University (Early: $335, Standard: $485, On-Site: $900
**All students must be members of ASHEcon. **
There are 3 tiers of registration, based on date:
- Early Pre-Registration – accepted up through and including April 21
- Standard Pre-Registration – April 21– June 21
- On-Site Registration – available after June 21, 2014
- A refund, less $100, will be issued for cancellation requests received by e-mail to the American Society of Health Economists at firstname.lastname@example.org, by June 2, 2014. If you cancel after this date, you will not be eligible for a refund. Persons who register for the conference but cannot attend may send a substitute.