UPDATE: Reservations have been closed for on-campus housing. If you have already reserved a room on-campus and have questions about your reservation, please contact Charmaine at ASHEcon@aol.com Participants of the conference are responsible for paying for their own accommodations. If you are interested in staying near the University, USC has made available apartment-style campus suite options.
Cardinal Gardens: 3131 South McClintock Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- go straight to Cardinal Garden Apartments for check-in. Guests will have access to the parking lot within the building access through using an access card that will be issued at check-in.
Webb_Tower: 1027 West 34th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- go to Fluor Tower for check-in, then proceed to Webb Tower where your room is assigned.
- Day or weekly passes can be purchased at the front desk upon check-in; weekly passes are $35.00, day passes are $10. Parking for Cardinal Garden Apartments will be available at Lot 43, Parking for Web Tower will be in Lot L via the accessed card issued at check-in.
USC Apartment-Style Campus Suites: Participants will be staying in apartment-style air-conditioned one or two bedroom apartments. Apartments have shared bathrooms. Each room has two extra-long twin size beds. Linens (pillow case, top and bottom bed sheets, 2 bath towels and a facecloth) are provided along with a pillow and blanket. The rates for these accommodations are below.
- (SOLD OUT) $57.00 per person per night + 14% LA City bed tax: double occupancy, two people per room; maximum 2-4 people per 1 or 2 bedroom apartments.
- (SOLD OUT) $67.00 per person per night + 14% LA City bed tax: single occupancy, one person per room in a two bedroom apartment; maximum of 2 – 3 people per 2 bedroom apartment.
- (SOLD OUT) $72.00 per person per night + 14% LA City bed tax: single occupancy, one person per 1 bedroom apartment